Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  • How does my 911 call get answered in Sherborn?
      • Both the Fire & Rescue Department and the Police Department are dispatched from the Holbrook Regional Emergency Communications Center (HRECC). When 911 is dialed in Sherborn, a dispatcher at HRECC answers the call and sends the necessary response. 
  • How can I request a fire inspection?

  • How can I burn my brush?

      • Residents can burn brush during Open Burning Season from January 15th through May 1st each year. Please visit our Open-Air Burning page for more information.